Banned by the NBA in 1985, Michael Jordan was charged $5,000 per game for wearing the Air Jordan 1 ‘Black/Red' because they didn’t include the color white which was part of the Chicago Bulls’ official team colors. Used as a marketing tactic, Nike crafted the ‘Banned’ campaign around the sneakers to launch and promote the Air Jordan line. The sneaker was retroed in 1994, 2011, 2013 and 2016. The 2011 pair featured an ‘X’ on the heel paying homage to the 'Banned' nickname.
- Delivery and processing speeds vary by Season.
- Normal Season 10-20 days estimated delivery.
- Peak Season 15-30 days estimated delivery.
- Estimated delivery times applies to all international and local orders.
- All sales with Street Peek are final.
- If you have any questions/concerns with regard to sizing or condition of a specific product on our site, please contact us email@example.com