The Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro 'Cavs' celebrates the 23rd anniversary of 'The Shot,' Michael Jordan's last-second bucket over Craig Ehlo that defeated the Cleveland Cavaliers in the 1989 Playoffs. The design features a black nubuck upper with Safety Orange and Game Royal accents. Also popular with Knicks fans, the sneaker dropped in limited quantities in May 2012.
- Delivery and processing speeds vary by Season.
- Normal Season 10-20 days estimated delivery.
- Peak Season 15-30 days estimated delivery.
- Estimated delivery times applies to all international and local orders.
- All sales with Street Peek are final.
- If you have any questions/concerns with regard to sizing or condition of a specific product on our site, please contact us email@example.com