The Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro 'Fire Red' 2012 is based on the 1989 White/Fire Red OG colorway. The design combines a white leather upper, Fire Red and black accents, and an icy blue outsole. Released in August 2012, the sneaker also features Jumpman branding at the tongue and heel. The sneakers were also released in 2006, but were called the Air Jordan 4 Retro 'Mars.'
- Delivery and processing speeds vary by Season.
- Normal Season 10-20 days estimated delivery.
- Peak Season 15-30 days estimated delivery.
- Estimated delivery times applies to all international and local orders.
- All sales with Street Peek are final.
- If you have any questions/concerns with regard to sizing or condition of a specific product on our site, please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org