The Air Jordan 5 “What the” honors the 30-year anniversary of Michael Jordan’s fifth signature shoe with a medley of colors culled from some of the model’s most popular, non-original looks. Designs like the “Quai 54,” “Green Bean,” “Raging Bull,” and “Bel-Air” are just some of the colorways referenced. Breaking it down by shoe, the left shoe features the “Raging Bull’s” buttery all-red suede upper with “Quai 54” accenting on the shark tooth midsole and tongue. The right shoe displays an all-yellow nubuck build referencing the sought-after "Tokyo T23" colorway, with the “Army Green’s” silver and orange tongue, and the “Bel-Air’s” shark tooth detailing on the midsole. Both shoes feature nods to the “Tokyo T23” and “Shanghai” colorways with emblems from the two releases embroidered on opposite heels.
- Delivery and processing speeds vary by Season.
- Normal Season 10-20 days estimated delivery.
- Peak Season 15-30 days estimated delivery.
- Estimated delivery times applies to all international and local orders.
- All sales with Street Peek are final.
- If you have any questions/concerns with regard to sizing or condition of a specific product on our site, please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org