When the Jordan Brand posted a photo of Michael Jordan (shot by Terry Richardson) wearing a Jordan and Supreme branded t-shirt on their Instagram, fans went crazy. Rumors surrounding a Supreme Air Jordan 5 were true. Dropped in October of 2015 in three colorways — White, Black, and Desert Camo — the sneaker was the first and only brand collaboration for the Air Jordan 5 line. Released alongside a small capsule collection of clothing, the sneaker features Supreme branding across the netting and the number ‘94’ on the heel representing the year Supreme was founded.
- Delivery and processing speeds vary by Season.
- Normal Season 10-20 days estimated delivery.
- Peak Season 15-30 days estimated delivery.
- Estimated delivery times applies to all international and local orders.
- All sales with Street Peek are final.
- If you have any questions/concerns with regard to sizing or condition of a specific product on our site, please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org